The Mihalkovo naturally carbonated mineral water springs up from 70 meters depth with a temperature of 24°C in an area ecologically clean which is in the Western Rhodopes. The pleasant taste of Mihalkovo water along with its extraordinary healing properties are entirely due to the minerals through which water passes on its way to the earth's surface, combined with the natural carbon dioxide contents it has. All this turns this water into a tonifying and refreshing drink. It is characterized as highly mineralized, hypothermal, hydrocarbon, calcium-sodium and silicon water containing fluoride and carbon dioxide.
There are only three mineral springs in the world whose water is similar to Mihalkovo water in terms of composition, taste and qualities:
- Vichy in France,
- Borjomi in Georgia,
- Fachingen in Germany.
Carbonated mineral water Mihalkovo possesses many healing properties - it helps to restore the salt balance in the body during active sport and acts exceptionally favorably in the treatment of:
- diseases of the digestive tract (chronic gastritis, colitis and stomach ulcers, constipation); impaired metabolism (obesity, diabetes mellitus);
- kidney-urologic diseases (especially phosphate stones);
- cardiovascular diseases;
- diseases of the locomotory system (age-related osteoporosis);
- chronic inflammation of the gums;
- caries in children and adults;
- chronic heavy metal detoxification of occupational and ecological and household nature.
|Anions mg/l||Cations mg/l|
- Total mineralization – 2372 mg/l
- Electrical conductivity – 2510 µs/cm
- Carbon dioxide – 1176.30 mg/l
- pH – 6.4
|Naturally carbonated |